Pros & Cons Of E-Cigarettes
Smoking is a habit of burning a substance and the resultant smoke is breathed. Smoking effects on the body adversely. Some of the repercussions are immediate and some are long term. Initially smoking sounds fun to people and later they get addicted to it and eventually they end up in harming their body badly.
There are many people in this world who have tried so much to quit smoking for many years and now they have found the solution. Ecigs are a brand new concept which has been introduced to please the elite class so that they can smoke in style. E-cigarettes have gained so much popularity among people because electronic cigarettes are really very helpful in reducing the habit of smoking and also quit smoking. Foreign countries have been following this concept since times immemorial, but it’s very new to the Indian community. The use of electronic cigs in foreign films has increased its craze even more.
As per David Eaton, chair of the National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine (NASEM) group, “E-cigs cannot be only classified as either useful or injurious.”
“In some conditions, such as their use by non-smoking teenagers and young grown-up people, their adverse effects obviously warrant apprehension. In further cases, like when grown-up smokers make use of them to give up the deadly habit of smoking, they provide a chance to diminish smoking connected disease.”
Demerits of ecigs –
- Since it has been just introduced to the Indian markets, its availability is also limited. It is not so easily available.
- You cannot just go to any small cigarette shop and expect it to be available.
- It is available only on the web (online), or in showrooms and markets where high end products are sold. This is the reason not everyone can afford it.
- It is not so cheap and thus only the rich class can afford it.
- At this time, the production of the majority of e-cigarettes remains unregulated. This entails that there is very little control over makers of such items, making it can be tough to make sure that e-liquids as well as electronic cigars meet up a definite standard.
- The key component of the majority of liquid nicotine is propylene glycol and vegetable glycerine and a few people are allergic to these two food addictives.
Merits of e-cigs –
- It has a lot of features which attract users towards it. It is also less harmful as compared to the conventional cigarettes. That is why it is so popular in the foreign countries and now in India also it is gaining a lot of popularity.
- Cigarette is very injurious to health but ecigs are not that harmful. This you can smoke it without any worries.
- Considerably less coughing
- Enhanced breathing
- Augmented level of energy
- Felling more able-bodied
- Smaller chance of lung illness
It is always beneficial to choose online option to buy e-cigs as there are a number of companies, which offer various discounts on electronic cigarettes. Buying from such places can help you save your hard earned money. You can check out the websites that offer such discounts.